Terms and Conditions
Drop off and collections:
Liability Disclaimer & Notices: please read carefully
- Payment can be made: Online - Please note online payments will incur a platform booking fee. By cheque or cash in person with fees in an envelope clearly marked with students name and class and handed into class teacher or to the person receiving fees on the first day of new term only! Fee's can not be paid by cash or cheque once the term has started in class. Please make all cheques payable to Ultra-flex school of dance.
- Payments must be paid in full on or before week one of every term.
- Credit is not given for missed lessons or for holidays.
- An annual non-refundable registration fee of €25 applies for each dancer.
- Fees will only be pro rata when a student starts during a term
- There are no refunds after classes begin
- An administrative fee of €15 is due for each returned cheque. No Exceptions.
- Fee's may change between terms this is due to the amount of weeks in term, event management and we may round off term fee's.
- Our Awards Day and Annual Show expenses are additional, However as 95% of our school attend our awards & competition day we do include this fee in term two as we give all students an award regardless of their event attendance.
- Students who book a term and leave without paying will be charged €10 for every class attended. Please note no discounts will apply on this type of booking.
- If a class is cancelled due to an unforeseen circumstances a replacement class will be rescheduled. This rescheduled class might not be held on the same day/time or at the same venue as the original class in which you are currently registered. This will depend on studio availability.
- Classes will be cancelled in times of RED WEATHER WARNINGS. In this situation we will adhere to the advice of the local Garda and Met Eireann. The safety of our students and staff is paramount. In in case classes you will be invited to make up this class at a time that suits you in a class of similar level. This can be on another day/venue/time. You will need to notify your teacher as to the class you wish to attend. Pre booking is essential in all our classes.
- All accounts must be up to date and paid in full before term starts. No exceptions.
- Classes are filled as registrations arrive. Class sizes are limited. Avoid disappointment by registering and paying for your child’s classes today. Registration without payment does not guarantee a spot in your chosen class(es).
- We will create a waiting list for a class that has filled but we cannot guarantee a place. If a spot becomes available, we will fill it with the first person on the waiting list. There is no guarantee a person on a waiting list will get a place.
- 2nd or 3rd term placement is not guaranteed unless payment is made prior to term starts.
Drop off and collections:
- If you arrive early for class, please wait outside, or quietly in the hall area. Please only come in when the class is ready to start.
- Parents please bring your child for class and then leave once your child has entered and started class.
- Please pick-up your child on time. It is not the responsibility of Ultra-flex to mind your child once class has ended.
- No gum or food in the studio.
- Consistent attendance is an important component of our classes/program
- Classes missed by students are non-refundable and cannot be made up
- The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles
- Please txt or email the studio if your child will be missing his or her class.
- Ultra-Flex reserves the right to determine the proper class placement for all students
- Ultra-Flex reserves the right to cancel any classes due to insufficient registration (5 student minimum)
- Instructors and schedules are subject to change
- Ultra-Flex reserves the right to terminate or refuse service to any student or parent displaying disrespect towards the studio or the staff.
- Our dress code is simple and quite relaxed at Ultra-Flex: wear whatever makes you comfortable. We suggest activewear you can easily move and sweat in (leggings, shorts, sweatpants, tank tops, tshirts, bodysuits), but please no jeans, skirts.
- Long hair should be tied back in a ponytail.
- Footwear: runners or any shoe with a supportive sole. However we do encourage barefoot as it helps the students to connect with the movement and also helps build the muscles in the feet and ankles.
Liability Disclaimer & Notices: please read carefully
- I individually and as parent and/or guardian of the minor child identified above hereby acknowledge the following notices and grant to The Ultra-Flex School of Dance, FlexYoStyle the following release from liability: I acknowledge and fully understand that I, or my child, will be engaging in physical activities that may involve some risk of injury. I acknowledge and have been advised that it is my responsibility to consult with my or my child’s physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, health problem or any other condition or medication that may affect my or my child’s participation. I assume the foregoing risks and accept full personal responsibility for any personal injuries sustained by my child which might incur as a result or participating in this program and discharge and hold harmless Ultra-Flex school of dance, FlexYoStyle, its owners, directors, members, employees and the hosting facility from any claim, cause of action or liability for damages arising from any personal injury to my child or other persons or property caused by myself or my child’s participation in the ultra-flex school of dance - FlexYoStyle program.
- Please note we may defuse Doterra 100% pure essential oils in some of our classes.
- I agree to giving Ultra-Flex school of dance, FlexYoStyle permission to use photographs of video my child or myself for any Ultra-Flex school of dance promotional materials. I understand that my child will not be identified by name, nor will any compensation be extended for such use.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
i. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
ii. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
iii. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
i. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
ii. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
iii. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
VERY IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: Extended to online tuturials of any kind.
ultra flex school of dance is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge ultra flex school of dance from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of ultra flex school of dance negligence.
Ultra-Flex School of Dance is run by following ‘Code of Conduct’, whereby we have a ‘duty of care’ to provide a safe environmentthat is conducive to promoting the health and well-being of children and young people under the age of 18 and vulnerable adults. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is embedded in our contact through the training and activities provided for them.
Ultra Flex School of Dance:
Ultra Flex School of Dance:
- I/We will not leave children unsupervised
- If there is a concern involving the welfare of the child I/We will respond to the needs of the child and involve their primary carers on an ongoing basis, unless it puts the child at risk.
- I/we will have a child-centred approach in the classes
- I/we will treat all children equally and as individuals
- I/we will offer constructive feedback when required and provide encouragement, support and praise, regardless of ability
- All children and young adults regardless of their age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability and culture are treated equally
- I/we endeavour to lead by example
- Parents and guardians should note that I/we use minimal appropriate physical contact as it benefits the students in terms of posture and technique
- I/we use age-appropriate teaching methods, props and music
- I/we keep up to date with our skills, teaching methods, qualification and insurance policies
- I/we ensure that children, parents, staff and volunteers are aware of our child protection policy and safety procedures and these are adhered to at all times
- If and when there is a visiting teacher or employee, I/we will ensure safe recruitment and selection of staff and make sure that they are trained, trustworthy, and have knowledge of and adhere to all school policies
- Emergency procedures are in place and I/we will ensure that children, staff and parents have knowledge of this procedure
- Students/parents need to inform the teacher if the student has an existing injury or medical condition
- I/we register each child with name, date of birth, relevant medical conditions, and details of parent/carer including phone number and email. We do role call in each class. Please inform the teacher if a student is to be missing for two weeks or more
- We obtain written consent from the parent/primary carer to act in loco parentis, to administer first aid should the need arise in an individual suffering from a specific medical condition
- As dance practise is a very active pastime, we encourage and ensure safe dance practise and training at all times, however we know that injuries/accidents can occur. We are not responsible for injuries unless they are due to teachers negligence
- I/we keep a written record of any injuries/accidents that occur during class
- I/we take a risk assessment of the hall, noting hazards and make the room safe for children attending ballet class each week
- I/we ensure that there is proper lighting and ventilation in the hall and that relevant surfaces (floors, toilets) are kept clean
- There is always a toilet available, however I/we prefer that you bring your child before class begins as it usually has a knock-on effect with children in the class
- There is a strict no smoking policy – parents please make sure you are outside the gates as sometimes it comes in the air vents and can be unpleasant to the students
- Parents are asked to leave the hall/studio during ballet class as it can be distracting for children dancing
- We will not allow the young children to leave class without a parent or carer, please collect your child from the hall or studio so that safety and supervision is possible at all times
No Refunds are awarded after classes begin. Registration fees are non-refundable.